The feedback students provide about your teaching on their end-of-semester course evaluations can be valuable in helping you improve and refine your teaching. Soliciting mid-semester student feedback has the additional benefit of allowing you to hear your students’ concerns while there is still time in the semester to make appropriate changes.
Glossary: gathering student feedback
Find more on "gathering student feedback"
- Classroom Assessment Techniques (Book)
- Grading 2.0: Evaluation in the Digital Age
- Interaction and Collaborative Language Learning: Research and Practice
- Making Common Cause: Electronic Portfolios, Learning, and the Power of Community
- Three Prizes – Many More Rewards: Using YouTube for a student speech competition
- Wikis and Vokis and Blogs, oh my!